Language in Use - English Course at Cambridge 2010 | 4.60 GB
Language in Use - the latest computer course for effective learning English. The program was developed based on the eponymous series of books known publishers Cambridge University Press, which are widely used in universities and language schools worldwide. System requirements:
* Operating system Microsoft ® Windows ® 2000/XP/Vista
* Pentium ® III processor 800 MHz
* 256 MB RAM
* 50 MB free hard disk space
* Screen resolution of 1024x768 with 16 bit color depth
* The sound device 16
* 24-speed device for CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
* A microphone, speakers or headphones
The program is of high quality not only content but also the technical performance and is one of the best computer courses to date. Multimedia features provide easy and exciting experience to overcome the language barrier. Colorful, "live" interface, as a general concept of reasonableness, and the smallest details, the use of modern educational technologies will please all lovers of quality products.
Having a full course of Language in Use, you learn to speak and write in English and understand spoken and written speech at the level of Intermediate. Three levels of programs Beginner (Beginner), Pre-Intermediate (Basic), Intermediate (Medium) meet the standards of the Common European Language Learning System (certificates A1/A2, B1, B2) and allows you to prepare for the Cambridge exams in English KET (Key English Test ), PET (Preliminary English Test) and start preparing for the FCE (First Certificate in English).
Young Digital Planet, software company (known to Russian users at the rate of Reward Interna @ tive) has been awarded the Seal of E-Excellence 2007 (The sign of excellent quality) at an international exhibition of multimedia CEBIT-2007 in Germany.
Speech recognition system allows you to train the correct pronunciation: the user writes his speech through a microphone, a speech recognition system provides an estimate - how well the user uttered the word or phrase. In this program, voice recognition system gives an estimate of the entire phrase on a 4-point scale, as well as an assessment of each word in the phrase as a percentage. The system allows you to arbitrarily enter words and phrases to practice.
* 300 hours of intensive training
* 137 lessons, including 22 video tutorial
6700 * voiced words and phrases in stable thesauruses
* Hundreds of interactive exercises and language games
* Hundreds of sound recordings, animations and photographs of excellent quality
* Animated grammar reference
* New unique opportunity to improve your skills with a microphone (speech recognition system with similar features not found in any other language program)
* Individual planning sessions
* A detailed analysis of the results with recommendations
* Test before the training, during training and after passing a level
* Easy navigation
* Sea of pleasure as a bonus!
Detailed illustration Installation instructions are included in the archive into a separate folderNo Password | Single Extraction